Sunday, July 3, 2011

A quick hello

I started this to have a place to share what I am learning in my journey to learn to play guitar. It is a long road. And when I say a long road, I mean a road that will take a lifetime. From what I have learned so far, it is a journey that is well worth it. I have learned a lot about myself and hope that the learning never ends. I have become a more spiritual person in this journey. By spiritual, I mean I have had to dig into places I never knew existed. It has opened me up more as a person. I try not to judge people anymore. The key word there is TRY.
I realize that every single person out there is on a journey of their own.

In this blog, you will learn more about just me, you will learn about the people who have stood by me also. With out them, I feel as I would be an empty shell. I'm a pretty straight forward person, I call it like I see it.... I always have. So expect that in this blog. Playing guitar is a passion of mine, so sometimes you will see that passion come out. Thank you all, you rock.....

No comments:

Post a Comment