Tuesday, July 5, 2011

General Lessons

I talked to a guy today about taking some guitar lessons. I have been playing for a couple of years and can slam out some Metallica tunes but I feel that I have no grasp on the basics. I know the basic chords and chord progressions, but I don't know enough. I am hoping this guy can help me get to a point where I can become aq proficient player. Other news, I am about a week and a half away from getting my first paycheck at my new job. Kind of exciting as we have gone without for a while. Not much else going on right now. 


I wanted to tell you that I am also part of The Tone King's forum. I try and stay active in the forum and have learned quite a bit. It is a place where people like me go and share our passions with each other. For anyone who doesn't know who the Tone King is, get on Youtube and search for The Tone King. It will blow you away how many video's this guy has. Good guitar player who does killer reviews, shoot-outs and much more... Check him out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lmsjr

No comments:

Post a Comment